- 4 apples, peeled, cut into small 0.5cm thick cubes
- 100 g baking chocolate, cut into small pieces
- 4-5 eggs
- half cup walnuts, cut into small pieces
- 1 and 1/2 cup of sugar
- 1 and 1/2 cup of soft wheat flour
- 1 cup of sunflower oil
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- 1 tbsp baking soda
- Whip egg whites with sugar into a foam
- Stir in gradually oil, flour, baking soda, apples, walnuts and chocolate
- Transport the dough inside a pie pan
- Preheat a oven to 180 °C (356 ºF) and bake for 30-40 minutes
2 thoughts on “Šariš Apple Pie”
Paulinka, that looks so moist and delicious!
Thank you Jean, I really appreciate. These words give me strength to coming Xmas time and next year. God bless you all the way.