In Eastern Slovakia we call it hrudka, but this traditional Easter dish has also other names like syrek, which means cheese in Slovak, however it has nothing in common with cheese.
- ▢ 5 eggs
- ▢ 0,5l milk
- ▢ 1 tsp salt
- ▢ 3 tsp sugar
- Mix everything together
- Cook on low heat and stir constantly till egg separates from liquid
- Place large strainer on an empty bowl and cover it with clean dishcloth
- Pour everything in the clean dishcloth
- Wrap up, form a ball and bind it up
- Hang it for 30 minutes, so the liquid can drain away
- Bon appétit / Dobrú chuť!